YouTube is one hell of a place to find popular videos online. Not only videos, but also music. Have you ever thought of downloading music from YouTube? Yes, iTube app can make this possible. With the help of iTube for iOS app, users can download the music videos available on YouTube in their iPhone/iPad for free. Here we will discuss everything you need to know about iTube iOS app and also share the iTube iOS download link.
The official app store of iOS will not contain this iTube for iPhone. It is because of the unethical activity that iTube app supports i.e download videos from YouTube. iTube uses cache to download videos from YouTube and convert them into MP3 files. This ultimates helps the users to get latest music from YouTube with the help of iTube app. Apart from being a downloader, iTube is also a great app for managing music playlist for iOS & android users.
Such useful is this app that it is also considered one of the best tweaks for iOS now. Also, you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone/iPad to download and install iTube iOS 9 app. Factually, iTube was previously known as PlayTube. Recently, the developers of PlayTube changed the name of the app to iTube. Along with the name, they have also upgraded some existing features of the PlayTube app. iTube apple app is very useful for people who are too much into music. We will guide you through the download and installation of iTube app for iOS.
iTube apk iOS can be easily downloaded from the link that we have given below. But, before we proceed, please go through the features of iTube & procedure for installation that we have demonstrated.
Features Of iTube For iOS
- Users can search for a specific song and download it.
- There are many popular music videos in iTube app for assistance.
- Easy to follow process for downloading music.
- Interface of iTube app is no less than a premium iOS app.
- All the results displayed after search are highly relevant.
- Add videos to Favorite section and visit them easily every time.
- The “Cache Mode” helps to download YouTube videos as MP3 files.
How To Download iTube For iOS Without Jailbreak?
As mentioned earlier, iTube can not be found in the official app store for iOS. Also, iTube for iOS is not currently available. But the older version, PlayTube for iOS is available to download. So we will describe the method to install the same below.
- Download vShare for iOS from vshare.com
- Install vShare for iOS app
- Open the vShare app
- Search for PlayTube
- Download and install PlayTube
- Browse and download unlimited music for free.
This was damn easy right? As I told, iTube iOS download is not so difficult process. And yes, the latest version of iTube for iPhone is being developed by the developers. It will launched soon hopefully to cater the iOS users. We will make sure that this article gets updated as soon as the iTube iOS 10 app gets released. But, till then we have also listed some really good iTube alternatives for iOS. These are all the apps like iTube which can be used to download YouTube videos and music.
How To Use iTube For iOS App?
Using the iTube iOS app is fairly simple. All one needs to do it switch on the “Cache Mode” under the settings. Now simply search and watch videos on iTube app just like YouTube app. While using the iTube app you might encounter irritating ads. If you wish to get rid of them, then you can purchase the iTube pro version, which offers a hassle free experience. The free version of iTube also works well. It’s just that you will occasionally be bothered by ads.
iTube is the latest app which has entered the market and gained immense popularity in short span of time. Recently, many alternative app stores like Aptoide have been growing popular and hopefully, iTube app will make it to those app stores soon. Once that happens, the users will be able to download iTube iOS app very easily.
We will take a leave here. You can check out the working of iTube app in the video below. One can get a fair idea of how to use iTube app after watching the video below. On this blog, you will also get download itube which can used by the android users.
Cache Apps For Android
- KeepVid Android: this video downloader is a helpful app for all Android devices. This app helps to download videos from 28 assorted video sites including Facebook, Dailymotion and YouTube. Sadly, this app is not available in Google Play Store.
- MP4 Video Downloader: this is a powerful video app which is easy to use. You can download videos for playback without the worry of draining your data usage. However, the slow speed of this app hampers its overall experience.
- All Video Downloader: this app lets you manage the entire downloading process. This app has a built-in parser which allows the user to search the videos which are to be downloaded. This app does not produce a notification when the download has finished, being one of the cons of using this app.
- MediaTap Downloader: with just a few clicks, you can download videos, pictures and even e-books with the help of this downloader. Unlike other apps, this app automatically removes the duplicate files on your android device. However, this app restarts its downloading process when the internet connection gets terminated.
Cache Apps For iPhone or an iPad (iOS Software)
- Video Tube™ Free – Stream and Play Videos: this fast, reliable app helps you browse through all the YouTube videos and channels beforehand. Based on user demand, the developers keep the app updated. However, the regular crashing of the app makes the overall experience bad.
- Music TV- Streamer and Video Player: this durable app makes available a powerful, operational and advanced search engine for downloading videos. However, manual setting up of resolution can be an exasperating task. The embedded ads make it infuriating for the user.
- FinalTube Free: this video downloader app allows you to download high-quality videos without even the need for logging in. Millions of videos can be accessed with this user-friendly app. The uninteresting outlook of this app makes it tedious of the users. Moreover, this user-friendly app tends to freeze, but it can be easily fixed with a quick reboot.
- Tubex- Video and Music for YouTube: this app allows you to add videos to your YouTube playlist in an easy manner. With just simple clicks you can search for videos you need with an access to the video resolution during playback. However, the downloading speed is not high so it creates a rather frustrating experience.